HTC Desire V Specifications Review
HTC Desire V is HTC’s first dual SIM phone supporting GSM and HSDPA connectivity. The two SIM cards can be active at the same time, except when a call is received. The handset is constructed on a slim 9.3-inch thin body, and built around a 4.0 TFT capacitive touchscreen with WVGA resolution. It runs on 4.0 Android Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) operating system.
This mid-range smartphone gets a 1 GHz single-core hardware with 512 MB of RAM. We’re able to add up to 32 GB of memory using microSD card from its original 4 GB storage (which about 1 GB is available to user). The only 5 megapixel camera with AF and LED flash gives average result. Its camcorder can take video at 21 frame per second, and support MPEG4 and DivX files.
The HTC Desire V weights 114 grams with its removable 1650 mAh capacity battery. Features packed in this multi-touch device include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, document editor, A-GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio with RDS, and sound enhancement from Beat. User is entitled for a free 25 GB of Dropbox space for data sharing flexibility.
A Guide to Update HTC Desire V Android Software
Update your HTC Desire V operating system to get better and faster performance. When the Internet connection is on and there’s a new update available, the system update dialog box appears and guides you through the process. If you don’t see the dialog box, check for the update notification icon in the status bar.
- Slide open the Notifications panel, and then tap the update notification.
- In the system update dialog box, choose what type of connection to use for downloading the update.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to start the download.
- After the download is complete, tap Install now and then tap OK in the Install system software update dialog box. Wait for the update to finish. HTC Desire V will then restart automatically.
- htc desire v software update,how to update htc desire v software,htc desire v update,