Sony Xperia L (C2105) Specifications Review
Sony Xperia L is a midrange Android smartphone with pretty cool design. It sports a beautiful 4.3” TFT capacitive touchscreen which is equipped with Scratch-resistant glass, Multitouch support up to 4 fingers, Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass sensor. The screen has 854 x 480 pixels resolution with a pixel density of 228 ppi. The colors look vibrant and you can see the text and images clearly with a decent viewing angle. The touchscreen is quite responsive, so it can enhance the user experience. You can navigate through menus smoothly without too much hassle.
With an impressive 8 MP camera on the rear panel, the Xperia L would be a good option for snap happy consumers. The camera includes many features such as Sony’s Exmor RS image sensor, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, HDR, sweep panorama, and video recording capability with video stabilization. The sensor offers higher sensitivity and less image noise when you capture objects in low light area. The camera also allows you to record videos up to 720p. On the front side of the phone, there is a secondary VGA that can be used for video calling.
Sony launches the Xperia L with Android OS v4.1 (Jelly Bean) inside. A dual-core 1 GHz processor, Adreno 305 GPU, and 1 GB of RAM will power the system and run the show under the hood. The machine performs pretty well to support many apps in this phone. Good news for the game lovers since they can play PlayStation games via the PlayStation Mobile app. Sony also includes dedicated Walkman, Album and Movies applications, and unlimited music / video streaming services. Although the Xperia L provides 8 GB of internal storage, there is only 5.8 GB available for the user.
Fortunately, you can use external memory card to add extra storage. For the connectivity, this device offers a lot of options including Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band); Wi-Fi Direct; Wi-Fi hotspot; DLNA; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; NFC; and microUSB v2.0.
Other features available in the Xperia L are: Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; GPS with A-GPS support; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Instant Messaging; Internet browser; Video and music player; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 128.7 x 65 x 9.7 mm (5.07 x 2.56 x 0.38 in)
Weight: 137 g (4.83 oz)
How to Update Sony Xperia L C2105 Android Software?
Updating your Sony Xperia L fix bugs and improve performance, speed and functionality for free. Software updates generally improve stability and enhance the overall user experience of your Sony Xperia L. There are two different ways you can update your phone PS, either using the Update center application on your phone to run a wireless update or using the PC Companion application on a computer to run an update using a USB cable connection. Update your Sony Xperia L as follows:
- Wirelessly using Update Center Application installed on your phone.
- From your Home screen, tap
- Find and tap Update Center.
- Select the desired application or system update and tap Download, or tap Update all to download all application updates. Application updates launch automatically after download. With system updates, wait for your device to restart, then install the update manually. You may incur data connection charges when downloading updates over 3G/mobile networks.
- USB cable using PC Companion Application installed on your PC/notebook.
- Install the PC Companion application on the computer you are using, if it is not already installed.
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Launch the PC Companion application. After a few moments, PC Companion detects your device and searches for new software for it.
- Phone: When notifications appear in the status bar, follow the on screen instructions to carry out the relevant software updates.
To update your phone using an Apple® Mac® computer
- Install the Bridge for Mac application on the Apple® Mac® computer you are using, if it is not already installed. The Bridge for Mac application is downloadable from Bridge for mac.
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to the Apple® Mac® computer.
- Computer: Launch the Bridge for Mac application. After a few moments, Bridge for Mac detects your phone and searches for new phone software.
- Computer: If a new phone software update is detected, a popup window appears. Follow the on-screen instructions to carry out the relevant software updates.
Available software: 15.0.A.1.31
Release date: 2013-05-03
- Xperia l system update,xperia l software update,sony xperia l system update,