Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro U20i Specifications and Features
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro U20i combines 2.5” TFT capacitive touchscreen (240 x 320 pixels resolution) and a Sliding QWERTY Keypad. The display is equipped with Scratch-resistant glass, Timescape UI, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS, v1.6 /Donut (upgradable to v2.1) is installed in this phone along with 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU and Adreno 200 GPU. It provides 128 MB internal memory and 2 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 16GB. The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot (v2.2 or higher); Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability.
Other features also available such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Compass; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player; TrackID music recognition; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk); Document viewer; Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 17 mm
Weight: 120 g
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro U20i Android Software Update
You can update your phone to the most recent software for optimal performance and to get the latest enhancements. There are two different ways you can update your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro U20i Android OS: 1. Updating your phone wirelessly directly from your phone via the Internet by using a 2G/3G mobile data connection, or by using a Wi-Fi™ network connection and 2. By connecting your phone to a computer with a USB cable, you can also download updates from the PC Companion application.
Updating your phone wirelessly
- From the Home screen, drag upwards
- Find and tap Settings > About phone > Software update. Follow the on screen instructions to update your phone.
Updating your phone using a USB cable
Note: Do not disconnect the USB cable when updating your phone as this may corrupt the content. Make sure that the hardware is safely removed from your computer when you are finished.
- Connect your phone to a computer using a USB cable. If it is the first time you start PC Companion you have to install it before moving on to the next step. Follow the on-screen instructions in the menu displayed in your phone to install PC Companion.
- Tap Connect your phone.
- Computer: Wait a few seconds for PC Companion to start. Click Support Zone > Software Update and follow the on-screen instructions to update your phone.
- sony ericsson xperia u20i software update,yhsm-inucbr_001,sony ericsson xperia u20i software,