Sony Xperia E dual Overview
If you are looking for an affordable smartphone that can work with two SIM cards simultaneously, the Sony Xperia E dual could be a good option. The Xperia E is installed with Android OS v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. For the hardware, it uses 1 GHz Cortex-A5 processor and Adreno 200 GPU. To support its performance, 512 MB of RAM is included. This phone only provides 4 GB of built-in storage, but you can use additional memory card (up to 32 GB) to add more spaces. For the connectivity features, it includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v2.1, EDR; and microUSB v2.0.
Sony Xperia E has a 3.5” TFT capacitive touchscreen which is polished with scratch-resistant glass. The display features Multitouch up to 2 fingers, Timescape UI, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. However, you can’t expect for excellent graphics with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. When you use the phone outdoor, you must adjust the screen brightness manually because the phone doesn’t have a light sensor.
There is nothing special about the phone’s camera. There is a 3.15 MP camera embedded on the back of the phone which features geo-tagging and video recording capability. And that is the only camera you will find in this phone. There is no secondary front-facing camera.
Walkman music player seems to be a standard feature in Sony’s recent Android smartphones, including in this Xperia E Dual. It offers some handy features such as: the home screen widget, lock screen controls, and the ability to search and download missing song information. Other features that can be found in the Xperia E Dual are: GPS with A-GPS; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 113.5 x 61.8 x 11 mm (4.47 x 2.43 x 0.43 in)
Weight: 115.7 g (4.06 oz)
Sony Xperia E dual Android Software Update
There are two different ways you can update your Sony Xperia E dual android software:
- Wirelessly using Update Center Application installed on your phone.
- From your Home screen, tap
- Find and tap Update Center.
- Select the desired application or system update and tap Download, or tap Update all to download all application updates. Application updates launch automatically after download. With system updates, wait for your device to restart, then install the update manually. You may incur data connection charges when downloading updates over 3G/mobile networks.
- USB cable using PC Companion Application installed on your PC/notebook.
- Install the PC Companion application on the computer you are using, if it is not already installed.
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Launch the PC Companion application. After a few moments, PC Companion detects your device and searches for new software for it.
- Phone: When notifications appear in the status bar, follow the on screen instructions to carry out the relevant software updates.
- how to update sony xperia e dual,sony xperia e dual software update,how to update xperia e dual,