Sony Xperia V LT25i Specifications Overview
Sony Xperia V comes with a good looking design and special protection features. This 4G smartphone is dust and water resistant and has a rating of IP57. You can immerse the phone into water up to one meter for 30 minutes. And it’s still safe to take the phone with you when showering. The Xperia V has a large 4.3” HD display (resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels) which is polished with scratch-resistant glass. Thanks to Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 which makes it looks more vibrant. The display also supports Multitouch up to 10 fingers, Timescape UI, Gyroscope, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor.
You’ll find the true power of Xperia V inside of its body. There is a dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor which works along with Adreno 225 GPU and 1 GB RAM. For the operating system the Xperia V uses Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), but it can be updated to Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has 8 GB of internal storage that can still be expanded by using external memory card up to 32 GB. For the connectivity, it supports dual-band Wi-Fi with Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; NFC; and microUSB v2.0 (MHL). If you love photography, its 13 MP camera may fit your hobby. The camera features Autofocus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama, image stabilization, and Video recording capability (1080p@30fps). A front-facing VGA camera is also included.
Of course there are many other features in this phone such as: GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS; Stereo FM radio with RDS; TV-out (via MHL A/V link); SNS integration; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player; Document viewer; Photo viewer/editor; and many more.
Size: 129 x 65 x 10.7 mm (5.08 x 2.56 x 0.42 in)
Weight: 120 g (4.23 oz)
Sony Xperia V LT25i Android Jelly Bean Software Update
When a new software version is available and your Sony Xperia V supports this new software, you can update your phone to get new features and the latest improvements.
There are two different ways you can update your Sony Xperia TX android software:
- Wirelessly using Update Center Application installed on your phone.
- From your Home screen, tap
- Find and tap Update Center.
- Select the desired application or system update and tap Download, or tap Update all to download all application updates. Application updates launch automatically after download. With system updates, wait for your device to restart, then install the update manually. You may incur data connection charges when downloading updates over 3G/mobile networks.
- USB cable using PC Companion* Application installed on your PC/notebook.
- Install the PC Companion application on the computer you are using, if it is not already installed.
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Launch the PC Companion application. After a few moments, PC Companion detects your device and searches for new software for it.
- Phone: When notifications appear in the status bar, follow the on screen instructions to carry out the relevant software updates.
To update your phone using an Apple® Mac® computer
- Install the Bridge for Mac application on the Apple® Mac® computer you are
using, if it is not already installed.
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to the Apple® Mac® computer.
- Computer: Launch the Bridge for Mac application. After a few moments, Bridge
for Mac detects your phone and searches for new phone software.
- Computer: If a new phone software update is detected, a popup window appears. Follow the on-screen instructions to carry out the relevant software
updates. The Bridge for Mac application is downloadable from www.sonymobile.com.
* PC Companion is a computer application that gives you access to additional features and services which help you transfer music, video and pictures to and from your device. You can also use PC Companion to update your device and get the latest software version available. The installation files for PC Companion are saved on your device and the installation is launched from the device when you connect it to a computer via USB cable.
- sony xperia vlt 25i,sony xperia vlt,sony xperia vlt25,