Sony Xperia go ST27a/ST27i Specs and Features
Sony Xperia go is a tough and handsome handset, a good combination of characteristic. Built durable, it’s key advantage are its water and dust resistant feature for clumsy hands or those who are always adventure bound. The phone runs on a Gingerbread Android OS (v2.3) and gets dual core 1 GHz NovaThor Cortex A9 hardware. The 110 grams device displays 3.5-in scratch resistant multitouch touchscreen of 165 ppi pixel density.
Sony Xperia go is equipped with a 5 MP back camera with autofocus, LED flash, and a 3D panorama capability but without a front facing camera. Video captures motion of decent quality with a video stabilizer at 30fps. This GSM and HSDPA device comes with a 8 MB built in memory that can be expanded using a microSD card. Connecting through 4G is limited but it supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It’s 1305 mAh Lithion Ion battery plays music up to 45 hours.
Updating Sony Xperia go ST27a/ST27i Android OS
You can use the Update Center Application on your phone to run update wirelessly, or you can use the PC Companion Application on a computer to run an update using a USB cable connection.
Updating Sony Xperia go Wirelessly
- From your Home screen, tap
- Find and tap Update Center
- Select the desired application of system update and tap Download, or tap Update all to download all application updates.
Application updates launch automatically after download. With system updates, wait for your phone to restart, then install the update manually.
Updating Sony Xperia go using USB Cable
- Install the PC Companion Application on the computer you are using, if it is not already installed.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Launch the PC Companion Application. After a few moments, PC Companion detects your phone and searches for new phone software.
- Phone: When notifications appear in the status bar, follow the on-screen instructions to carry out the relevant software updates.
- st27i jelly bean,st27i update,sony st27i update,