The Xperia miro Android smartphone gets a modern angular look in addition to plenty of good features. This entry-level Sony device is packed with a single core 800 MHz computer, 512 MB RAM, and pre-installed Ice Cream Sandwich version Android OS platform. It weights a light 110 grams with a compact physical dimension of 4.45 x 2.34 x 0.39 in.
Sony Xperia miro is designed for fun. On board are social connectivity integration and media enhancement features such as xLoud audio system, DLNA support, a 5 MP camera with LED flash, front facing VGA camera, and quality video playback. The back side snapper can take 3D panorama pictures. Most functional features are accessible through a 3.5-in LED backlit LCD touchscreen that is given an anti reflective protection.
Xperia miro Android Update using Update Center (Wirelessly)
- From your Home screen, tap
- Find and tap Update Centre.
- Select the desired application or system update and tap Download, or tap Update all to download all application updates. Application updates launch automatically after download. With system updates, wait for your
phone to restart, then install the update manually.
Xperia miro Android Update using PC Companion Application (USB Cable Connection)
Some updates are not available for wireless download. To download and run the updates, you need a USB cable and a computer running the PC Companion application. You can install PC Companion on the computer using installation files saved on your phone, or you can download the application directly from www.sonymobile.com.
To download Android updates using a USB cable connection:
- Install the PC Companion application on the computer you are using, if it is not already installed.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Launch the PC Companion application. After a few moments, PC
Companion detects your phone and searches for new phone software.
- Phone: When notifications appear in the status bar, follow the on-screen instructions to carry out the relevant software updates.
To update your Xperia miro using an Apple® Mac® computer:
- Install the Bridge for Mac application on the Apple® Mac® computer you are
using, if it is not already installed.
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to the Apple® Mac® computer.
- Computer: Launch the Bridge for Mac application. After a few moments,
Bridge for Mac detects your phone and searches for new phone software.
- Computer: If a new phone software update is detected, a popup window
appears. Follow the on-screen instructions to carry out the relevant software
updates. The Bridge for Mac application is downloadable from www.sonymobile.com.
- xperia miro update,sony xperia miro software update,xperia miro software update,