ZTE Anthem 4G Specs
ZTE Anthem 4G for Metro PCS is built rather large and heavy. With a 4.3 inch TFT touchscreen display, it has a measured thickness of 0.5 in. and weight of a hefty 189.9 grams. The device’s highlight is its ability to operate on 4G LTE network, increasing speed in data transfer and connectivity from a regular CDMA coverage. The phone is backed by a 1.2 GHz dual core hardware, Gingerbread Android 2.3 platform, 512 MB RAM, and HTML5 browser.
Reviews on ZTE Anthem 4G has noted it offers great call quality with an active noise cancellation. Besides a front facing VGA camera, there is a 5 MP camera equipped with autofocus, LED flash, and geo tagging. It’s capable of playing back 1080p video. Other attributes are Wi-Fi, bluetooth, HDMI port, GPS, and 1780 mAh battery with 4 hours of talk time.
ZTE Anthem 4G Software Update/Upgrade Guide
ZTE has provided the following ways to upgrade your software version.
- Online upgrade tool: Download the following file for the detail instruction/guidance on how to update/upgrade your software using the “Online Upgrade Tool” >> ZTE Handset Online Upgrade Tool << 1.48 MB PDF file document.
- One-click upgrade package (Customized by operator)
- SD card upgrade package: Download the following file for the detail instruction/guidance on how to update/upgrade your software using the “SD Card Upgrade Package” >> ZTE Anthem SD Card Upgrade Instructions << 399 KB PDF file document.
- FOTA upgrade: Press Menu key > Settings > About phone > System software update. The mobile phone will connect to the sever to check whether the mobile phone has the latest version. If there is new update. You then need to download update according to the subsequent prompt. Note: Use Wi-Fi connection to save network traffic when downloading the latest Android software update version.
- zte anthem update,zte anthem 4g software update,zte anthem software update,